Sunday, March 11, 2007

McDonalds - great value or not?

McDonald's, my childhood restaurant. One may not agree that McDonald's delivers delicious fast food with great value. A Big Mac combo costs you $6.38. You could get lots of good stuffs in any Chinese food court at the same price if not less. However, if you take a careful look at their Value Pick menu, you may change your mind. Here is my favourite lunch order at McDonald's. The price is ~$4, tax included.

  • Double Cheese Burger
  • Junior Chicken Sandwich
  • Hot tea
Ba ba ba ba ba... I'm lovin'it!

1 comment:

Happy Tooth said...

Here's what I like at Mickey Dee's:

(1) For $1.39 + tax, small coffee
and a blueberry muffin.
Free Toronto Star too!
(2) Filet O'Fish - ask for no
tartar sauce (too
fattening!), put lots of ketchup instead
(3) Egg McMuffin - all time
favourite, yum yum yum
(4) Chocolate sundae w/o the nuts

For those who don't care about your waistlines, ask for Big Mac sauce and drown your fries in it. Heavenly!

Also, Ronald McDonald looks very scary, don't you think? I think that's why I'm afraid of clowns...