Sunday, March 11, 2007

Marriot Courtyard @ Lesile and Hwy 7

I had a stay at the Marriott Courtyard @ Leslie and Hwy 7. The staffs are both professional and helpful. The neighborhood is quiet and beautiful. The in-room Jacuzzi fits 2 people very comfortably.

In constructive criticism point of view, the heater was making a terrible noise. We had trouble falling into sleep. However, the important thing is that they are looking into the problem seriously. Here is a reply from Marriott:
I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced,... I would like to assure you that this issue has been forwarded to the Engineering Department and resolution is expected. Should there be any concerns or requests at anytime during your stay, please do not hesitate to call the Front Desk. Our priority is to serve you better.

I am awaiting a free voucher from them inviting me to try again. I will post an update.

No comments: