Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bahia Principe Spa and Resorts @ Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Punta Cana @ Dominican Republic, the most romantic trip ever. I would like to take this chance to say "I love you" to my gf :-) Bahia Principe is a 5-star hotel. The hotel facilities and services definitely blow away many other hotels in American. The hotel complex is huge. There is shuttle bus for going from one facility to another.

It is a perfect resort for beach lovers. You can spend your day relaxing on powdery white sand or having some fun with those complimentary water sports.

The Club Premier package includes 4 theme restaurant dinners, buffets, and unlimited wine. The Italian restaurant is my favorite. I ordered the shrimps in a rich watercress sauce, very good texture.

The French restaurant is awesome too. The fillet mignon almost melted in my mouth!

The listed price from Sunquest is $2,499 for the 7-night all-inclusive package. Be sure to check out Tai Pan @ 1st Markham Place. I got almost 50% off the listed price.

No comments: