Sunday, March 18, 2007

7 reasons to buy jewelry from ICE.com

  • (Follow this link to go to ICE.com for 15% off plus free shipping until May31, 2007.)
I had a chat with a local jewelry store owner. I am surprised that he doesn't know about ICE.com. ICE.com is a leading online jewelry company, featuring gorgeous jewelry collections for all occasions at attractive prices. ICE.com is the place to shop for beautiful jewelry and outstanding customer service. Why I shop @ ICE?
  1. Pay absolutely no duty, GST, or sales commission. The jewelry come from Montreal. I only need to pay a 6% PST which shows up in the receipt at checkout. There is no hidden cost at all.
  2. All major credit cards accepted. I put all my purchases on my TD gold travel credit card to accelerate my free travel and get the extended warranty and extra insurance. See my Free Travel from TD Canada Trust post for the details.
  3. Easy monthly payment with 0% interest. I can defer the payment and let my money work harder for me.
  4. Free shipping. They always offer me free upgrade to the FedEX overnight priority, although I choose the free basic shipping
  5. Free return shipping. Yes, including the return shipping. Just use their FedEX account code.
  6. 30-day money back guarantee. No question asked. I don't feel pressure at all.
  7. Free gift boxing. Gift boxing is a common headache to many guys. ICE got that covered for me.

No comments: