Sunday, August 30, 2009

The David Duncan House

The David Duncan House, fine dining in an atmosphere of elegance and charm. Address: 125 Moatfield Dr (Don Mills), North York, Ontario, Canada. Phone: 416-391-1424. The fashionable Gothic style reflected the elaborate decor and romanticism of Gothic architecture. The food was simply amazing. The bacon wrapped Filet Mignon was extremely tender and of the highest quality. The Seafood Delight of tiger shrimps, scallops, and halibut was fresh and bouncy. No matter how the staffs are professionally trained, there are cases that the order got messed up. In my case, I got the soup instead of the salad. No big deal. We can't wait to try the prime ribs and the oven baked tiger shrimps next time.

1 comment:

Chu Chu said...

David Duncan is one of the restaurant I love for fine dinning. The owner was very nice and he didn't turn me away when I arrived there with my pair of jeans. Normally I would dress more appropriately haha. Their steaks are the best in town and I love the environment a lot.