Sunday, August 16, 2009

Honey's Beestro

Honey's Beestro - yet another hidden gem in the city. It's a tiny cozy restaurant but the food and services are comparable to many chains. Address: 8763 Bayview Ave. Richmond Hill, ON L4B. Phone: (905) 597-5108. New York steak. The AAA steak was tender. The baked potatoes was so creamy and rich. The grilled tomato was fresh and juicy. Steak sandwich. The steak in the sandwich was a real steak and it's surprisingly tender. I guess Kelsey's has something to learn.

3 comments:

Tina25 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina25 said...

• The worst restaurant I have ever gone to! The management hang out at the bar and get drunk! One of the managers looks like some kind of cave man! He was sitting at the bar eating and drinking alcohol. He was talking to one of the staff members, food falling out of his mouth! It was discussing! The place is a total joke! Its looks to me like they need Chef Gordon Ramsay’s help! I think this restaurant is going to go under just like the Titanic! The staff were aright, the service was pretty good. The food was ok, had trouble enjoying it after see that the cave man was the one who made it. If I was working for management like that, I don’t think I would be to happy to be at work. I feel sorry for the staff! The problem is clearly the management!
I will NEVER go back!

Unknown said...

Not a pleasant experience, did not get what was on the menu, they were out of coleslaw, cone fries and special were finally honoured after many minutes of "discussions" - this place will not last long, nor will we be back