Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sheraton on the Falls

That is not right! Sheraton invited me to be SPG gold elite through it's partner this year. I had the chance to try that out at Sheraton on the Falls through priceline. However, that was not much success. At check-in, the front desk staff told me that there is no elite benefit given that I book through prepaid 3rd party channel. I called the SPG elite phone line immediately. Nancy told me that there is policy but it's up to the hotel. I always book through 3rd party. Other hotel chain has the same policy. I don't get the points and miles which is reasonable, but I always get upgrade and VIP benefit. That was the smallest gym I had ever been to, but the view was amazing. It is extremely far away from the falls but the angle is the best! The entrance fee is $10 but fee is waived for SPG members. The gym attendant stared at LP's shoes and asked LP not to use the gym without snickers. Since she's so strict to the gym code, how come she left 1.5 hour early before the closing hour? Well...

1 comment:

Alisha said...

very nice pics.
where will i find some pictures for my websites ;
Hotels In Dallas and Hotels In San Francisco