Sunday, May 25, 2008

My first experience with Delta Airlines

Please link to this post. See this link for the details. I usually fly with Air Canada or WestJet Airlines. There was no good flight from Toronto to San Antonio. The connection wait time was like 3 hours. So, I had to give Delta a try.

  1. The Delta departure gate at Toronto Airport was at a dump terminal. They shuttle you to a dumpster terminal where there is no restaurant or shop. All you get is a $6.99 ham and cheese sandwich.
  2. The arrival gate was at a dump terminal too. You have to get on a shuttle bus, which is crazily packed. If it is a rainy or snowy day....
  3. I wonder if they have any first aid stuffs on the flight. The flight attendant told me that "we don't have any painkiller, Tylenol, or Aspirin." "We don't have anything like that," she added.
  4. Delta charged me $50 on my already expensive ticket of $988 for a missed connection. There was a delay for the incoming flight and the connecting flight actually left 5 min early. Delta still charged me, although it was Delta's fault. They could make a fortune if they delay more often.

No comments: